Offered in: English
4-6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Price : on request
Set out on wine tasting tour with a private guide. Learn about wine making history driving through scenic landscape. Pass through villages, stop to smell lavender. Visit two of the best wineries on Hvar island where you will be tasting wine, cheese, bread and olive oil and learn about making wine.
Complete the day with traditional 3 course dinner in local tavern.
- Explore Hvar island with a wine focused tour
- Visit two wineries with a private guide
- Taste local wine, cheese, bread and olive oil
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Guide will pick you up at agreed location
Returns to original departure point
What to Expect
You will start a journey with a drive through old villages, surrounded with beautiful landscape and panoramic views. You will stop to learn about wine making history and lavender growing on Hvar. You will visit best wineries on Hvar island. Taste best awarded wines in Croatia and learn about our famous wine variety known worldwide. After wine tasting we’ll head to dinner in local tavern where you will be able to taste homemade bread and enjoy in 3 course dinner prepared on traditional way. Beautiful setting, smell of nature and taste of magnificent food will fulfill all of your senses.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour will have minimum of 2 travelers
- Transfer in air-conditioned minivan
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.