Offered in: English
3-5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Price : on request
Make the most of your time on Hvar with a bike tour through scenic villages and countryside. Learn about ancient history cycling through UNESCO-listed Stari Grad Plain. Enjoy light refreshment included in the price or book additional possibility to taste Dalmatian traditional lunch in local farm.
- Enjoy scenic road and beautiful views as you cycle between villages
- Learn local history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy local food at farm
- Tour guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Water bottle
- Transfer to/from cycling point
- Authentic Mediterranean meal
- Additional stop for beverages/food
Departure & Return
Guide will pick you up at agreed location
Returns to original departure point
What to Expect
We will start in the heart of the island, in it’s oldest town, town of Stari Grad. You will drive through the ancient Greek path and the most important part of Stari Grad, it’s UNESCO protected Stari Grad Plain. As you cycle learn about history, the way of life and tradition on island. Your adventure will lead you to the most romantic place on island, Vrboska. As you continue cycling through pine woods, you will be amazed by the beauty of small bays, crystal sea and nature. Jelsa is our favorite break point, wheather you will treat yourself with a scoop of ice-cream, coffee or cake, sitting near Pjaca, Jelsa’s main square will relax you and fill with energy to continue discovering beauties of this island.
We will continue cycling through villages, vineyards and olive fields. At the end of the tour you will have possibility to taste famous «Peka» in a local farm. Enjoy in lamb, veal or octopus peka, reward yourself with local wine and take home unforgettable memories.
- Confirmation will be recived within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.