Offered in: English
5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Price : on request
With evidence of human habitation dating back to Neolithic times and the Ancient Greeks, and with wealth of flora and fauna to discover, the Lavender Island, as Hvar is also known, has much to offer the energetic tourist.
- There are several hiking tours that can be organised to some of the island’s most interesting spots
- From shepards village of Humac and the Neolithic Grapčeva Cave
- Tour from village Vrisnik to highest peak of Hvar Saint Nicholas with the best panoramic view
- Tour from Jelsa towards Tor, the 4th century B.C. Greek tower and early Medieval town of Galešnik
- Tour from Vidikovac towards villages Velo and Malo Grablje to seaside village of Milna
- Hvar fortress tour towards «Fortica» and Napoleon fort
- Transfer from your location to start point
- Transfer back to your location
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Guide will pick you up at agreed location
Returns to original departure point
What to Expect
Each of our hiking tours are tailor made, designed to fulfill your wishes, depending on yours prefered time, part of the island you would love to explore or wheather you want to stop for typical Dalmatian lunch or dinner. There are routes where you can take a swim and refresh yourself or just simply take a break to observe Hvar’s magnificent landscape.
- Confirmation will be recived within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.