Offered in: English
4-6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Price : on request
The island of Hvar is a true Adriatic and Meditteranean pearl and in the opinion of many, one of the most beautiful islands. It owes its uniqueness to its rich history and culture. People have been living here since prehistoric times and have since then, due to their presence, way of living and survival, contributed to the island’s appearance.
- Visit the most important monuments of the island, but also discover secrets, legends and island stories
- Pass through Hvar landscapes, the picturesque panorama of lavander fields, vineyards and olives
- Each of places on your route will include many interesting settlements and locations, as well as a lot of diversity and uniqueness
- Private guide and luxury minivan with chauffeur
- Entrance to museums and fortress
- Lunch (3 course)
- Alcoholic drinks
Departure & Return
Guide will pick you up at agreed location
Returns to original departure point
What to Expect
There are plenty of historical sights to visit in Hvar. The central point of Hvar town is the Pjaca, or Main Square which is the largest square in Dalmatia. Stroll through beautiful streets of Hvar, visit Benedictine cloister where nuns make world famous lace. The most attractive monument is the town’s fortress where you will be able to enjoy in stunning view. Drive through Hvar’s landscape, witness the beauty of old villages, lavender fields and the picturesque panorama of Hvar coves. Visit the oldest town on Hvar and learn about UNESCO protected Stari Grad Plain. Road will lead you through villages in the central part of the island. Finish the tour with a typical Dalmatian lunch, a local wine and relaxing atmosphere surrounded with olives, pines and flowers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.